- Analyze remarkable video case-study about organizational transformation
- Shifting employees mental models to create radical transformation in your organization
- Provide a framework for creating an actionable vision for the future
- Help participants understand the need for challenging the established processes
- Critical Business Issues Addressed:
- How do organizations break through years of inefficient practices?
- What enables leaders in organizations to challenge current thinking and infuse the organization with new life?
- How can leaders create a vision that is actionable and inspiring?
- How do leaders cope with pockets of resistance to change?
- What preferences to individuals within organizations have toward change?
- How can leaders create a collective conscience that “tips” the organization toward radical change?
- Customized video case study
- Participative lecture with PowerPoint and DVD
- Small group and large group dialogue
- Experiential exercises
Number of Participants:
- Classroom with AV support for DVD, PowerPoint etc.
- Flip charts
Two to three days depending upon client readiness and objectives