Our Principles of Execution leadership workshop is based upon Charan and Bossidy’s book, “Execution: The Discipline of Getting Things Done.”
- Understand critical leadership behaviors that drive execution
- Recognize potential barriers to execution
- Focus on people processes required to create a culture of execution
- How do organizations create a culture that drives execution?
- What must leaders do to instill a culture of execution?
- How does strategy need to align with organizational capacity in order to drive execution?
- How do organizations remove barriers to execution?
- What is the upside for organizations that focus on execution?
- Participative lecture with PowerPoint
- Small group dialogue
- Customized case study
- Experiential exercise
Number of Participants:
- Audio Visual support for DVD video and powerpoint
- Flip charts
- Three hours for interactive presentation only
- Six hours for presentation and Rapid Product Delivery™ exercise