Workshops for leadership and executives which help individuals learn how to become an effective coach.
- Teach participants a model for becoming an effective coach
- Give each participant “hands-on” practice at coaching techniques through video-taped role-plays
- Offer coach training tips and feedback from experienced executive coaches
- Provide a functional feedback model for use during coaching sessions
Critical Business Issues Addressed:
- What is the leader’s role as a coach to his/her people?
- What is an effective model for coaching in organizations?
- What interpersonal skills must participants develop in order to be more effective coaches?
- How does one delineate between performance feedback and developmental coaching?
- What strategies should leaders employee when dealing with coaching situations?
- How does a leader create a culture of learning and development?
- Participative lecture
- Video-taped role play based on customized business scenarios
- Facilitator and peer feedback
Number of Participants:
- Breakout rooms to accommodate small groups of 4-6 people
- Video cameras and play-back equipment in each room
- AV support for DVD and power point in main classroom
While this workshop can be done in a half-day, a full day is preferable in terms of maximizing learning and effectiveness.